Sprint Franklin USB U600 External Antenna Adapter Cable 3G Only
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 24 and get 3% off
- Buy 25 - 49 and get 5% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 7% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 10% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 15% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 20% off
18"- External Antenna Adapter Cable For Sprint USB U600, Franklin Wireless U600 USB Modem - FME-Male
For 3G Connection Only
|Sprint / Franklin Broadband Modem External Antenna Adapter Cable |
Fits Sprint / Franklin Models: Sprint USB U600 Modem. Franklin Wireless U600 USB Modem - For 3G Connection Only
Sprint U600 USB Modem 3G / 4G Antenna Port Guide
- This Rugged Adapter Cable Has Been Approved and Sold by Service Provider Agents Nationwide/Worldwide!!
- Metal Alloy Connector Ends - Assures Superior Durability - Withstands Rigors of Every Day Use - FME-Male
- 18" RG174 Coax Cable w/Poly Seal Insulation Ensures Long Lasting - Interference Free Use in All Climates and Conditions.
- Engineered Specifically for Sprint / Franklin Broadband Modem - 3G Connection Only - All Equipment Functions and Features Are Fully Accessible While Antenna is Being Used.
- Nationwide Service - Lifetime Warranty - Satisfaction Guaranteed!!
Lifetime Warranty - A Lifetime Warranty is given with AntennaGear Brand products.
(Not Included - Wilson Electronics, Inc. products & ARC Wireless Solutions, Inc. products - Mfgs Warranty Applies)
This warranty is for replacement of like items only. An item no longer available from us will be replaced with a similar, available item. This warranty is valid only for the original buyer - its not transferable. Damaged or abused items are not covered by this warranty.
Shipping charges are not refundable unless and item is received defective or in error.
We make no implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods or services sold to you.
1.) Contact us about the problem youre having.
2.) Obtain RMA - An RMA & Original Invoice are Required For Warranty Processing.