Product DescriptionContact Us for Industry Leading Discounts!! - Certified Total Solutions Provider (Sierra Wireless Routers / Antennas / Data / Installation) * Please Allow 5 Business Days for Routers to Ship.
Sierra Wireless AirLink MG90 High Performance Multi - Network Vehicle Router
- The AirLink® MG90 is a high performance LTE-Advanced Pro vehicle multi-networking platform, purpose built to provide secure, always-on connectivity for mission critical applications in public safety, transit and field services.
- With extensible multi-network connectivity, the MG90 offers dual LTE-Advanced Pro, Dual Concurrent Gigabit Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet, with extensions to Land Mobile Radio (LMR) and satellite systems. The MG90 is FirstNet Ready™ with Band 14 support.
- Selects best available network based on user-defined policies
- Seamless network handover and sub-second network switching
- Consolidated security with the AirLink® Connection Manager (ACM)
- Remote, real-time network insight and control with the AirLink® Mobility Manager (AMM)
- Purpose built for vehicles
EXTENSIVE MULTI-NETWORK CONNECTIVITY:
The AirLink MG90 offers up to 600 Mbps downlink and 150 Mbps uplink speeds over LTE Advanced Pro, 1.3 Gbps over dual radio, dual concurrent 3x3 MIMO 802.11ac Wi-Fi, and 5-port Gigabit Ethernet. The AirLink MG90 can host up to 128 clients at any one time, and concurrently connect multiple mission critical applications in and around the vehicle.
PURPOSE BUILT VEHICLE-READY DESIGN:
Purpose built for vehicle power environments, the AirLink MG90 does not require any external power conditioning, is optimized to survive extreme transient surges and temperatures, and is sealed to meet IP64 and exceed MIL-STD-810G specifications. MG90 is also suitable for rail applications and is EN50155 certified for rolling stock.
CONNECTED VEHICLE AWARENESS:
Offering built-in vehicle-ready I/O, Bluetooth and Vehicle Telemetry interface, the MG90 enables remote monitoring of auxiliary devices, and can collect OBD-II vehicle telemetry data.
POLICY-DEFINED LINK MANAGEMENT:
With its built-in policy engine, the MG90 dynamically selects the best available network, based on a customized user-defined scoring system. Providing seamless network handover and sub-second network switching with its cognitive wireless system, the MG90 is able to automatically select the best available WAN connection to provide “always-on,” uninterrupted connectivity in any circumstance.
MOBILE MULTI-NETWORK SECURITY:
Together with the AirLink® Connection Manager (ACM)—an advanced mobile optimized VPN server—the MG90 provides secure data connections and retains a static IP address across multiple WAN networks. It consolidates the security for all connected technologies in the vehicle area network (VAN) into a single, centralized platform.
NETWORK INSIGHT & CONTROL:
Coupled with the AirLink® Mobility Manager (AMM), the MG90 supports a leading edge, end-to-end network management solution to enable simplified, remote and real-time mass configuration, control and troubleshooting of all routers, connected mobile assets and mission critical applications. Available in the enterprise datacenter or in the cloud, the AMM seamlessly integrates with the MG90, displaying a dashboard with an up-to-date view of the entire fleet, and delivers a continuous stream of rich, real-time network data, allowing users to observe, track and examine the behavior of hundreds of devices, networks, and connected vehicle parameters as it occurs.