Complete Quad Lightning Surge Protector Arrester N-Female & Antenna System Grounding Kit - FAKRA-D
Applications Include: Outside Yagi Directional & Omni Directional Antenna Systems
|J-Pipe Mount||Extension Cables
- 4 - Lightning / Surge Protector Arrester - N-Female / N-Female
- 4 - 2ft AGA200 Router Adapter Cable Coax Cable - N-Male / FAKRA-D
- 4 - 20ft Solid Copper Core 12AWG Ground Wire
- 4 - Ground Clamp
- 4 - 8" Ground Jumper Wire
FEATURES AND CONSTRUCTION
- Protect Sensitive Electronic Communications Equipment From Damaging Effects of Lightning Strike Electrical Surges.
- Reliable Performance From DC-3GHz to 6Ghz.
- High Quality Construction - Bi-Directional Protection - Amplifier Friendly (Protector will pass DC)
- This Kit Features Wide-Band Operation up to 6GHz. This Unit is Ideal For IEEE 802.11b/g Wireless LAN Applications, as Well as ISM, MMDS, Cellular, iDEN and PCS Applications.
- Our Lightning Surge Protector is DC Compatible Making it Suitable For Applications Where DC is Carried Through The Coax Cable. IE; Remote Amplifiers and LNAs.
- Ground Lug and Terminal are Supplied Directly on the Lightning Protector Housing Providing Superior Grounding.
* The Lightning Surge Protector Must be Grounded.
* Mounting Bracket For Surge Arrester Not Included
Other Details4-year Warranty is given with AntennaGear Brand products. Please refer to our Warranty / RMA Policy Page (Not Included - Wilson Electronics, Inc. products & ARC Wireless Solutions, Inc. products - Mfgs Warranty Applies) This warranty is for replacement of like items only. An item no longer available from us will be replaced with a similar, available item. This warranty is valid only for the original buyer - its not transferable. Damaged or abused items are not covered by this warranty. Shipping charges are not refundable unless and item is received defective or in error. We make no implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods or services sold to you. Warranty Steps 1.) Contact us about the problem youre having. 2.) Obtain RMA - An RMA & Original Invoice are Required For Warranty Processing.
TAA Compliant Yes