Cradlepoint COR IBR900 Router for Mobility w/ 1 Yr Netcloud Essentials
Cradlepoint COR IBR900
The Cradlepoint COR IBR900 Series router is a ruggedized Gigabit-Class LTE networking platform that is designed for persistent connectivity across a wide range of in-vehicle applications, including first responders, service and delivery vans, taxi and limo fleets, and nearshore vessels. With the available Gigabit-Class LTE modem, optional second modem, Wave 2 dual-band and dual-concurrent Gigabit WiFi, the IBR900 provides reliable 24x7 connectivity for employees and devices, both inside and outside the vehicle. Mobile networks require strong security for various implementations including on-board public WiFi and cloud application access. Offering multi-zone firewalls, IDS/IPS, Internet security, and FIPS 140-2 certification, Cradlepoint mitigates security risks for mobile networks and users.
Cradlepoint COR IBR900 Series mobile routers are sold in comprehensive NetCloud Solution Packages that include cloud management, purpose-built hardware, 24x7 support, and limited lifetime warranty.
- Gigabit-Class LTE Advanced Pro modem available
- Second modem & optional Extensibility Dock available with Cradlepoint’s platform extensibility
- Mobile SD-WAN for better coverage & connectivity
- Wave 2 dual-band, dual-concurrent Gigabit WiFi for multiple device connectivity
- Ruggedized for vehicles in challenging environments
- Unified edge security including multi-zone firewalls, IDS/IPS & Internet security
- FIPS 140-2 Inside versions available
- Elastic Wideband technology for exceptional cellular connectivity
- Certified on multiple public safety networks
Cradlepoint routers are sold in comprehensive NetCloud Solution Packages that include cloud management, purpose-built hardware, 24x7 support, and limited lifetime warranty.