Cradlepoint AER2200 Router - Branch Networking / Failover w/ 1 Year Netcloud Essentials
Designed for small to mid-sized branches, the Cradlepoint AER2200 is an all-in-one router that offers organizations the high availability of embedded Gigabit-Class LTE and the ease of use of point-and-click cloud management. With wired and wireless routing, foundational SD-WAN, embedded Gigabit-Class LTE, WiFi, and comprehensive security, the cloud-managed AER2200 greatly simplifies branch networking. The AER2200 offers single-pane-of-glass management for the entire branch site, including Cradlepoint APs and IoT devices.
- Comprehensive wired & wireless routing for flexibility & high availability
- Foundational SD-WAN to ensure optimal application performance & uptime
- Cloud-managed for ease of deployment, remote management & reporting
- Remote management of router-connected devices
- Extensible with Router SDK & NetCloud Manager API
- Single pane-of-glass management including Cradlepoint Access Points
- Unified edge security
- Comprehensive solution package with management, hardware, warranty & 24x7 support from Cradlepoint
- Elastic Wideband technology for exceptional cellular connectivity
- Certified on multiple public safety networks
Cradlepoint routers are sold in comprehensive NetCloud Solution Packages that include cloud management, purpose-built hardware, 24x7 support, and limited lifetime warranty.