8" Accelerated Router Antenna Adapter Cable - 6335-MX - Cellular LTE - N Male/ SMA Male
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 24 and get 3% off
- Buy 25 - 49 and get 5% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 7% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 10% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 15% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 20% off
8″ Accelerated 6335-MX Router - Cellular LTE / LTE-A External Antenna Adapter Cable
N-Male / SMA Male
- 8″ Adapter Cable - Designed To Connect Devices w/SMA Antenna Ports - To Hi-Gain Directional & Omni Directional Antenna Systems.
- SMA Male Connector End. (Connects to Device)
- N Male Connector End. (Connects to Antenna Coax Cable)
- Stainless Steel / Metal Alloy Construction Assures Superior Durability - Withstands Rigors of Every Day Use.
- RG316 Coax Cable w/Poly Seal Insulation Ensures Long Lasting - Interference Free Use in All Climates and Conditions.
- Nationwide Service - Lifetime Warranty - Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Our Rugged External Antenna Adapter Cables Have Been Approved and Sold by CradlePoint, Sierra Wireless, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Clear, T-Mobile, Cricket, Virgin Mobile, US Cellular, Telus, Rogers, Telstra and Other Distributors / Service Provider Agents Nationwide / Worldwide.
* Adapter Cable by Itself Will Not Increase Range or Signal. Must be Used in Conjunction With Antenna(s). Does NOT Include Router, Extension Cable(s) or Antenna(s).
Lifetime Warranty - A Lifetime Warranty is given with AntennaGear Brand products.
(Not Included - Wilson Electronics, Inc. products & ARC Wireless Solutions, Inc. products - Mfgs Warranty Applies)
This warranty is for replacement of like items only. An item no longer available from us will be replaced with a similar, available item. This warranty is valid only for the original buyer - its not transferable. Damaged or abused items are not covered by this warranty.
Shipping charges are not refundable unless and item is received defective or in error.
We make no implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods or services sold to you.
1.) Contact us about the problem youre having.
2.) Obtain RMA - An RMA & Original Invoice are Required For Warranty Processing.